Monday, October 8, 2007

Progress

So, Garrett really has quit smoking, and he's nearly out of the extremely irratible phase. To show him my gratitude, I set him up with a professional massage today with a really great girl who does massage at Group Health for the employees. It's true - I'm the best.

Mindy asked that I update my blog, but there's really no new baby news. I'm sick a lot - but it's not morning sickness - I'm sick in the afternoon usually. All these baby books say different things, but I'm under the impression that all pills are bad, with the exception of prenatal vitamins, so it's been hard to avoid the NSAIDS I usually take for tooth pain and headaches, etc.

Right now Miss Eva Petunia (our adopted dog) is really acting out. On Saturday we had breakfast with some friends and spent the day driving around town, and when we came home, Eva had emptied the contents of anything within her reach and dragged it around the living room. She tried to eat a huge bag of tealight candles and ate a chunk out of our roommate's armchair. She also used the runner in the hallway as her toilet and ate a whole coscto bag full of trail mix.
She's SO adorable!

1 comment:

Dan Forrester said...

Hey, if you ever need me to...you know... put her down. I don't have a gun, but I do have a pretty nice carbon-core baseball bat.