Garrett's new cell # (206) 455-5797
Rhonda is doing fine in Berlin and just fell out of touch - like she does. I'm still trying to convince Garrett that we need a real Christmas tree, and I can't find the menorah I got last year so we've missed the first half of Hanukkah. Today I'm hard at work (clearly) and Garrett is home ripping up the carpets and padding in the basement that were ruined from the flooding. I really don't have anything interesting to post about, unless you'd like to know how fat I've gotten now that I'm getting closer to five months. This isn't even a big belly, this is like my body knew it was going to be a cold winter, and figured I wouldn't have any warm clothes to wear. Even my cheeks, neck and upper arms are preparing themselves for the worst.
Also, I have an appointment on the 20th for my ultrasound. I literally can't wait for this: I work in the Radiology department, and I have been harrassing my co-workers about getting me in on a cancellation or working me in earlier somehow. Unfortunately, this appointment is going to take 75 minutes due to all the measuring they are doing, and also they will be inspecting a growth in my left ovary that they incidentally found during my first ultrasound at 6 weeks. They told me not to worry about this, since it's probably just a dermoid cyst. This, in itself, is both disgusting and worrysome. Perhaps this hairy tooth will keep the baby company for the next few months.
We'll let everyone know as soon as we know. Also, if it's a girl, Garrett and I both have come up with Maya Clementine. Word?
Sunday, December 9, 2007
Good News
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I was going to find a picture of a dermoid cyst to post on your blog, but they are too disgusting to look at.
I agree with many points. But in some areas, I feel we need to be more aggressive. Just my opinion. Love ya. halter neck wedding dress!?! christian louboutin platforms. Empire Wedding Dresses
Post a Comment