Sunday, May 4, 2008

getting ready for baby

This is Tanya - I lost interest in the blog and forgot my password. I just wanted to let everyone know that Garrett and I are SO ready to have this baby. We've been nesting for the last week, and finally bought a "family" car - it's a Subaru Legacy wagon and baby's carseat is already installed and ready to take her home! I never thought I would be driving a forest green Subaru wagon in Seattle; if we aren't careful, Garrett and I will soon be wearing polar fleece and socks with sandals.

I've been pigging out on spicy foods and pineapple in the hopes that it speeds things along, but I'm trying to be patient. Garrett has packed his new dad bag for the hospital, and he's put together a birthing playlist for me on the ipod - mostly folk rock and stuff he's not crazy about. We finished birthing classes a few weeks ago, and hopefully we'll remember everything we learned once things start happening. I hope to maintain the blog once the baby is born because THAT is when it will get interesting. We're going to take a lot of pictures and videos and and and and and lots of stuff. So stay tuned.

Love,
Tanya

1 comment:

Our Heads Are Helmets said...

Hey guys! We're rooting for you in Brooklyn!