Naomi had a WONDERFUL time with her paternal grandparents this last week. She was spoiled rotten with all new fall & winter clothes, trips around Seattle and to the museums, and being held for 7 days straight! It's funny, but she seems to have grown just that much more in one week, and I think she's going to remember her Papa & Grandma Robin when we see them again at Christmas time.
Unfortunately, I did not have the good sense to take photos while they were here, because when somebody else has a camera, I get lazy. Hopefully (if you are reading this) you can email me a photo of the three of you together so I can post it up here! This is the only one I have of all three of you, and you can only see Grandma Robin's head if you are looking for it!
| From 2008-10-02 |

No comments:
Post a Comment