Naomi helped me vote today by whacking the privacy barrier over and over again, and being the YOUNGEST "voter" to turn out at Aki Kurose in south Seattle. She kind of steals the show everywhere we go, and today was no exception - the old gals at the polls LOVED Naomi's scarf that Grandma Robin made! Anyway, I'm a little bummed out because I really like the experience of voting, and Washington State is going all mail-in after this election. I was too shy to bust out the camera in my voting booth, so I snapped one of me and Naomi on the school steps. Hopefully, I can show her these when she is older and explain to her that she participated in a (not aN) historic election.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
End Women's Suffrage!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi! Me and Nana are just reading your blog!
Post a Comment