I had my ultrasound today!
For those of you just finding out, Garrett and I had an 'oops' sometime recently, and now we've been thrown into the fast-track toward family life. Since we only found out a week from today, I haven't yet allowed it all to sink in. I was able to tell most of my family members, and then just left it up to Rhonda, Danny & Mindy to tell the rest (thanks guys). Since my upbringing was very strictly religious, and most of my family has adhered to the values I was brought up with, I haven't been shouting from the mountaintops that I'm a fornicating adulteress about to bring a bastard child into the world. Rhonda did it for me!
Anyway, I was not able to give an accurate date of my LMP to the nurse midwife, so I went in for an U/S to accurately date the pregnancy and Garrett took off work to be there with me. We saw the heart beating! I couldn't make out anything else - It just looks like a glob with a large pulsing glob inside of it. I will post a picture and announce the due date as soon as I here back from the doctor's office.
Love,
Tanya
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
We're pregnant!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i forgive you for fornicating, maybe your little blob will be president.
Post a Comment