Garrett and I bought a crib mobile with a Baby's 'R' Us gift card (thank you!) and Naomi loves it. She's just now starting to smile in response to us and her environment rather than those gassy smiles. She's wearing a darling little dress given to her by great-grandma Nana and great-grandpa Papa.
| From Naomi's crib ... |

4 comments:
oh. my. god. she is the most beautiful. baby. ever.
and she's so big! and she's totally rockin' that ace bandage on her leg - what a badass!
and red hair? wtf?! i love it!
I've had 4 gorgeous babies, but this granddaughter of mine is beyond belief!!! And if you didn't know how sick she's been, you'd never know.....And for just over a month old, look how alert and happy she is....unbelievable!!! I can't wait until the day, the minute, the second, I can see her, hold her, kiss her....Thanks, Tanya, for keeping this wonderful blog up....
Gorgeous, great job you two.
She is soooo beautiful Tanya. I can't wait to see her in person. I am so glad that everything is getting better and she is on the road to recovery (you too). Call me soon, when things calm down. I really need to see you before I movie. It's only 7weeks away! Love ya.
Post a Comment