Naomi loves loves low budget independent black and white horror comics. So this morning I decided to read an Evil Ernie graphic novel to her. I loved Evil Ernie when I was a kid so, I thought that maybe my daughter would and I was right.
-G
Yesterday, some guy asked Garrett if he was "orthodox". I think it hurt his feelings, and he's considering trimming up the beard.
Also, Naomi had her 4 month check-up this week, and she's in the 96th percentile of US infants for her height! 26 inches - whoa! Dad's going to be standing on phonebooks to reprimand his teenage daughter.
Anyway, his parents are coming tomorrow to meet Naomi (and me) for the first time! They will be staying in Seattle for a week in a cute cabin that they rented in West Seattle. We're so excited to see them!
Friday, September 26, 2008
Grandma & Grandpa are coming!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment