Every time I try to watch the new videos on blip.tv, they freeze up and there is no sound. At first they both worked fine, but now I can't get them to play on my computer. Does anyone else have this problem? If so, please leave a comment and if it's not specific to my computer, I'll upload the videos again.
Thanks!
Monday, September 22, 2008
video problems
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
They work fine for me, I just watched both at the same time!! Great videos, she's cute as a button with a picture of your daughter on it.
The two videos worked fine for me, although I clicked on 'more' or something like that and it cycled through a bunch of videos, including some kind of montage video set to music that was really cool! I hadn't seen that one before.
Also, got the pic of Miss Naomi in BK gear - way to rock the t-shirt! She's such an indie baby!
Post a Comment