I never thought I would be one of those people who takes pictures of their pets, but it turns out that I am. This child is going to be lucky if it ends up in any pictures at all.
Enjoy my self-indulgent pet slide show, signifying the destruction of my last shred of dignity.
AWWWWW. THEY ARE SOOOOO CUTE!
Saturday, November 3, 2007
ANIMALS IS CUTE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
i can't wait for you to learn how to make embroidered tapestries. the first should have the cat and dog surrounded by sporting equipment with the phrase "season's rookies" at the top. could you imagine?! "season's rookies!!!"
garrett, why aren't you writing any of the posts?
tanya, i'm very much enjoying this blog! it's also nice to see pics of you (and your e-baby). garrett can show you our blog if you want to know what the lubows look like (besides zachary, who i kind of look a lot like).
Where are the pictures of me? Huh, Treat Lady?!
I agree with many points. But in some areas, I feel we need to be more aggressive. Just my opinion. Love ya. Off the Shoulder Wedding Dresses. christian louboutin fur boots. Accessories
Post a Comment