...at least I think I felt it move. Two days ago I had some strange feelings in my lower abdominal area, and then yesterday I definitely felt something that felt like a worm squirming around my mid-pelvic area on and off for a couple hours. Maybe I have worms, or maybe the baby was enjoying the splash of regular coffee that I added to my decaf that morning.
We're going to find out the sex of this baby in a month, and I can't wait. Garrett and I just bought our first nursery item off of craigslist - a glider and ottoman for $35. It was originally posted on craigslist for $25, and wrote a very compelling plea to be the lucky winner of the item, since I knew the craigslist vultures would be all over it, adding in bits about my pregnancy, being on a tight budget and getting off the streets. He wrote back and told me that he was holding the item for me, but that he had incorrectly posted it for $25, it was supposed to be $35. I'm just kidding about the "getting off the streets" part.
Garrett and I went to pick it up, and lucky us, they lived in an extremely nice house - so we knew the item would be in good condition. Rich people always take care of their things; it's a rule. The guy was so friendly and nice, but his wife was silent and glaring at us the whole time with her arms crossed standing at the door. I'm thinking she was wanting to make a few dollars off of this or didn't want to sell it at all, and her husband was just trying to get rid of it. I was tempted to thank her for the opportunity for us to resell her item on craigslist for the going price of $120. But I'm going to be a mom now, and mom's are supposed to be nice.
Over and out.
Saturday, November 10, 2007
I felt it move!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
it feels like a worm? neat! What day are you going to find out the sex? I'm so glad you are, I think it's really weird when people say they want it to be a surprise. It doesn't make any sense.
Hey Tanya,
I found out from Jill that you played an integral part in the very kind donation to my Movember fund. Thank you so much! That was was very generous of you. I really, really appreciate it. If you'd like to check out my progress, both in terms of growth and dollars, check out http://flowersinourhair.blogspot.com.
Good luck with everything over there. I can't wait to meet you in person and give you a great big hug of thanks!
All best,
Niko
Slip 'n sliding around in there like Mindy in a greased up bathtub. Sounds like the baby already takes after its aunt.
Shut up Danny! I was wearing a bathing suit anyways, contrary to popular belief.
Post a Comment