We hope everyone had a great Christmas! I finally sent our gifts via USPS today, but they will all go to Garrett's parents, so hopefully they can be doled out at the next family event. I hope hope hope we can spend a lot of time in NY in February. Garrett's already getting excited about NY Comic Con. Garrett is a nerd.
We are still disappointed about not making it out, especially because as I write this, we SHOULD be with Garrett's family. It is, however, nice to give Naomi a little more time to cut her teeth before showing the Lubows just how cantankerous she can be.
I just took a short video of Garrett tormenting Naomi with his scalp massage tool. This is after he built her a fort out of the couch cushions.
Friday, December 26, 2008
Fort
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment