Thursday, December 4, 2008

She's a crawling maniac!

Naomi has been getting around by all means necessary (e.g. pulling, rolling, launching) for a couple of weeks, but starting this past holiday weekend SHE CRAWLS. Really! We couldn't believe it ourselves. Getting our apartment baby proofed is a work in progress, and I had to set up the playpen the other day so that I could leave the room if necessary. It's really wonderful for Naomi to have this new control over her movements, and she's having a blast -- we're having a great time, too!

2 comments:

Our Heads Are Helmets said...

I sent this to everyone I knew, like, the second I got it. Here's some of the praise this video has received:

-That's was so cute!

-We often lose sight of life's miracles and this is just another reminder for us to count our blessings!

-What a delight!

-She's so adorably precious!!!!

-What a treat! I LOVED the video! She looked a little like an inch worm toy I had when I was a little lass, scrunching along the floor in her early attempts to crawl. How precious!

Tanya & Garrett said...

Thanks, Jill! It's nice to know that you and your family/friends are enjoying the videos. Most of this stuff is really for you guys!