Garrett's truck is the furthest left, and our family wagon is the fourth car over. This is before the four inches it snowed last night.
Naomi & Grandma Jay before we left for the airport.
We have been baby-less since yesterday because my mom has taken Naomi for a couple of days to spend some quality grandma time before Christmas, and also because mom REALLY needed a break. The snow is SO deep, it's about 12 inches now, and our car handles better than we could have expected. Tonight I will be going to Gig Harbor because I miss Naomi too much to wait until tomorrow. Garrett will come down Christmas morning because he isn't much for sleepovers.
View Larger Map
This is the general area that we will be spending Christmas, except a little further south and west, just don't want to give away our location in case we have some creepy blog looker who wants to kidnap Garrett.
If you want to have a look at images and video that I have archived that is NOT on the blog, you can go to http://picasaweb.google.com/tuhcoolyuh and http://naomiray.blip.tv. I back everything up on the web in case the laptop poops out, and so you all can access it.
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Merry Christmas Eve!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment